JANUARY 13-15, 2023
Recreational Teams- includes Referee fees
- U6- $150
- U8- $200
- U10- $275
- U12 Boys & U13 Girls- $375
- U14-U19- $475
Fees- Competitive Division-
U8-U12- $450 (DOES NOT INCLUDE REF FEES)
U13-U19- $550 (DOES NOT INCLUDE REF FEES)
Competitive Division Referee Fees: To be paid by each team at game site
U8-U10- $30 per game ($15 per team)
U11-U12- $50-$25-$25 ($50 per team)
U13-U16- $60-$30-$30 ($60 per team)
U17-U19- $70-$35-$35 ($85 per team)
**There is a convenience fee for CC transactions.
Mail checks to:
Tampa Bay United
P.O. Box 272051
Tampa, FL 33688
Was your team accepted? If you were accepted, pease go to www.soccerscheduler.com and log in to view your team.
Online Check-In Is available and recommended.
Team Check-in/Registration Requirements
- Original Player Passes; either USYS State Association or US Club Soccer passes
- Original Official Roster; either USYS State Association or US Club Soccer
- Two Copies of Official Roster. Need one for each game if Gotsoccer roster is incorrect
- Guest Players identified: Written on front or back of COPIES of Rosters
- Player Passes for Guest Player and guest player forms
- Individual Player Medical Release Forms (forms required by your club)
If the event you are attending has set up online check in and allowed you to be able to upload documents, you can provide these uploads to the event ahead of time to expedite your check in process.
1. Log in to your coach/manager account and click on the “Team Management” button
2. Click on the name of the team you are working on
3. Open the “Team Registrations” tab
4. Click on the Event that you are Working to Upload Documents to
5. Open the “Registration” tab
6. Next click on the “Edit” button
7. For any files that are being asked to be uploaded, you will be able to click on the “choose file” button and upload accordingly
8. Once this is complete, then the event director will be able to view your documents for the online check in process.
-All check-in questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- U9/U10 7v7 teams are limited to 14 players identified at Registration
- U11 9v9 teams are limited to 16 players identified at Registration
- U12 9v9 teams are limited to 16 players identified at Registration
- U13, U14, U15, U16, U17 and U18/U19 Teams can have 22 players on their rosters turned in at Registration; however teams must identify 18 players before each game with the referees. Only 18 players in each game are allowed to play.
- U5-U8 4v4 teams are limited to 8 players identified at Registration
Three guest players per team will be permitted for all age groups. US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
The following is a break-down of how each division will work:
- 4 Team Division- 1 Group of 4. Each team will play 3 games and top 2 teams in points will play in Final.
- 5 Team Division- 1 Group of 5. Each team will play 4 group games. Champion will be determined by points. No Championship match will be played.
- 6 Team Division- 2 Groups of 3. Each team will play 3 games against the 3 teams from the opposite group. 2 teams with highest point total in the ENTIRE Division will play in Final. If 3 teams are tied and 1 of the teams have defeated the other two teams then that team will advance.
- 8 Team Division- 2 Groups of 4 Each team will play 3 games against the other 3 teams in their group. Group A winner will play Group B winner in Final.
- 9 Team Divison- 3 groups of 3. Each team will play two games against the teams in their group. Group winners will advance to Semi. 3rd and 4th seeds will play a play-in game to advance to Semi. All other teams will receive a consolation game for their 3rd game.
- 10 Team Division- 1 Group of 4. 2 Groups of 3. Each team will play 3 games. 3 Group Winners + 1 Wildcard will advance to Semi’s.
- 12 Team Division- 4 Groups of 3. Each team will play 2 games against the other 2 teams in their group. Winner of each group will play in Semi’s. Teams not advancing to the Semi’s will play a consolation game for their 3rd match. The 2 Semi-Final winners will play in Final.