OCTOBER 7-9, 2022 Registration Deadline: September 18th
*Applications will be accepted after the deadline in
age groups where teams are needed
U15-U19- $995 (SHOWCASE FORMAT- NO CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES)
*There is a convenience fee for CC transactions (3%)
Payment Deadline: September 22
Mail checks to:
Tampa Bay United
P.O. Box 272051
Tampa, FL 33688
Tournament Sportsplex of Tampa Bay
9330 E Columbus Dr, Tampa, FL 33619
Field & Aerial Map
Ages U11-U12 & U13-U14 teams:
Monroe Middle School
4716 W. Montgomery Ave., Tampa, FL 33616
Check-in: ONLINE CHECK-IN IS MANDATORY
Check-ins/registrations are due by: October 1 – 10PM
-Teams will not receive an approved roster from the tournament and will need to bring a copy of the submitted roster to each match. Players will be checked in off of the Game Report roster (Gotsport). If a player is missing, a team can present an official roster or a player pass and the player will be permitted to play.
-Online Check-in registration documents must include:
- Team Info Sheet (see LINKS sidebar to the right; download sheet named ACDC Team Info Sheet )
- Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association
- Player/Coach Pass Cards
- Guest Player Forms (If applicable)
- Permission to Travel (Not required for FYSA and US Club teams) **No changes to the verified roster after 5 pm on the Wednesday the week of the event.
If the event you are attending has set up online check in and allowed you to be able to upload documents, you can provide these uploads to the event ahead of time to expedite your check in process.
1. Log in to your coach/manager account and click on the “Team Management” button
2. Click on the name of the team you are working on
3. Open the “Team Registrations” tab
4. Click on the Event that you are Working to Upload Documents to
5. Open the “Registration” tab
6. Next click on the “Edit” button
7. For any files that are being asked to be uploaded, you will be able to click on the “choose file” button and upload accordingly
8. Once this is complete, then the event director will be able to view your documents for the online check in process.
-All check-in questions please email email@example.com
- U9-U10 7v7 teams are limited to 12 players identified at Registration. (U8 will pay 6v6)
- U11 9v9 teams are limited to 16 players identified at Registration
- U12 9v9 teams are limited to 16 players identified at Registration
- U13, U14, U15, U16, U17 and U18/U19 Teams can have 22 players on their rosters turned in at Registration; however teams must identify 18 players before each game with the referees. Only 18 players in each game are allowed to play.
Five guest players per team will be permitted for all age groups. US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
U15-U19 Age Groups will play Showcase Format with NO Championship Games
win=3pts tie= 1pt loss= 0 pts
- Head to Head competition
- Net goal differential with a maximum of 4 goals per game
- Extra Point for Shut-out in group play (not including forfeits).
- Least amount of goals allowed
- Most goals scored with a maximum of 4 per game
- Minus 1 Game Point for each Red Card/Send Off
- Penalty Kicks
*If 3 teams are tied we will go in order of the tie breakers listed. Once a tie breaker or a team is eliminated we will not go back to any of the tie breakers that have already been exhausted.
**In a group of 6- if there is a 3 way tie and one of the three teams have defeated the other two teams, they are tied with, then that team will advance