OCTOBER 9-11, 2020 Registration Deadline: September 15th
*Applications will be accepted after the deadline in
age groups where teams are needed
U15-U19- $895 (SHOWCASE FORMAT- NO CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES)
*There is a convenience fee for CC transactions (3%)
Payment Deadline: September 22nd
Mail checks to:
Tampa Bay United
3410 W. Cass St.
Tampa, FL. 33609
Ages U13-U19: Tournament Sportsplex of Tampa Bay
9330 E Columbus Dr, Tampa, FL 33619
Field & Arial Map
Ages U11-U12 (U13-U19 local teams): Ed Radice Park
14805 Ed Radice Dr. Tampa, FL. 33626
Ages U8-U10: Monroe Middle School
4716 W. Montgomery Ave., Tampa, FL 33616
Check-in: ONLINE CHECK-IN IS MANDATORY
Check-ins/registrations are due by: Friday October 2, 2020 – 10PM
-All teams will receive a confirmation email stating that their check‐in documents were complete no later than 10 PM on Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
-Online Check-in registration documents must include:
- Team Info Sheet (see LINKS side bar to the right; download sheet named ACDC Team Info Sheet )
- Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association
- Player/Coach Pass Cards
- Guest Player Forms (If applicable)
- Permission to Travel (Not required for FYSA and US Club teams) **No changes to the verified roster after 5pm on Wednesday, October 7thInstructions for Check-in Uploading Instructions:1. UPLOAD the documents to GotSoccer.
2. Log in to your team’s GotSoccer page with your username and password.
3. Select Tournament name.
4. Select the “Documents” tab.
5. Select the labels from the drop-down list in the “Team Document Upload” box and upload the appropriate files.
- All check in questions please email [email protected]
- U8-U10 7v7 teams are limited to 12 players identified at Registration.
- U11 9v9 teams are limited to 16 players identified at Registration
- U12 9v9 teams are limited to 16 players identified at Registration
- U13, U14, U15, U16, U17 and U18/U19 Teams can have 22 players on their rosters turned in at Registration; however teams must identify 18 players before each game with the referees. Only 18 players in each game are allowed to play.
Five guest players per team will be permitted for all age groups. US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
U15-U19 Age Groups will play Showcase Format with NO Championship Games
The following is a break-down of how each division will work:
- 4 Team Division- 1 Group of 4. Each team will play 3 games and top 2 teams in points will play in Final.
- 5 Team Division- 1 Group of 5. Each team will play 4 group games. Champion will be determined by points. No Championship match will be played.
- 6 Team Division- 2 Groups of 3. Each team will play 3 games against the 3 teams from the opposite group. 2 teams with highest point total in the ENTIRE Division will play in Final. **In a group of 6- if there is a 3 way tie and one of the three teams have defeated the other two teams, they are tied with, then that team will advance
- 8 Team Division- 2 Groups of 4 Each team will play 3 games against the other 3 teams in their group. Group A winner will play Group B winner in Final.
- 10 Team Division- 1 Group of 4. 2 Groups of 3. Each team will play 3 games. 3 Group Winners + 1 Wildcard will advance to Semi’s.
- 12 Team Division- 4 Groups of 3. Each team will play 2 games against the other 2 teams in their group. Winner of each group will play in Semi’s. Teams not advancing to the Semi’s will play a consolation game for their 3rd match. The 2 Semi-Final winners will play in Final.
win=3pts tie= 1pt loss= 0 pts
- Head to Head competition
- Net goal differential with a maximum of 4 goals per game
- Extra Point for Shut-out in group play (not including forfeits).
- Least amount of goals allowed
- Most goals scored with a maximum of 4 per game
- Minus 1 Game Point for each Red Card/Send Off
- Penalty Kicks
*If 3 teams are tied we will go in order of the tie breakers listed. Once a tie breaker or a team is eliminated we will not go back to any of the tie breakers that have already been exhausted.
**In a group of 6- if there is a 3 way tie and one of the three teams have defeated the other two teams, they are tied with, then that team will advance